- 김진영 (Jinyoung Kim)
- Ph.D., University of Chicago
- 전공: 응용미시, 노동경제
- Ph: 02-3290-2202, 연구실: 정경관 323호
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal website
- Labor Economics, Economics of Family and Human Capital
- Intellectual Property Rights, Technological Change
- Applied Microeconomics
- Associate Editor, Journal of Human Capital (U of Chicago Press), 2011.1-present.
- Editorial Board, Asian Journal of Law and Economics, 2010-present.
- 편집의원, 지식재산연구, 2011-현재.
- 편집의원, 응용경제, 2010.8-현재.
- 편집의원, 노동정책연구, 2008.1 - 2008.12.
- 편집의원, 계량경제학보, 2007 - 2008.
- 1994: Ph.D. in Economics, University of Chicago (Advisor: Prof. Gary Becker)
- 1989: M.A. in Economics, University of Chicago
- 1987: B.A. in Economics, Seoul National University
- 2008-present: Professor, Department of Economics, Korea University
- 2006-2008: Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Korea University
- 2006-present: Research Associate, Center for Excellence on Human Capital, Technology Transfer, and Economic Growth and Development (HEAD), State University of New York at Buffalo
- 1995-2006: Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 1994-1995: Bradley Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Economics, University of Chicago
Fellowships, Grants and Awards
- 2007: Kuznets Prize for Best Article 2004-2006, Journal of Population Economics
- 2007-2008: NSF Grant SRS-0725467
- 1999-2001: Baldy Center for Law & Social Policy Research Grant
- 1994-1995: Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
- 1992-1994: Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation Fellowship
- 1988-1989, 1990-1994: University of Chicago Fellowship
- 1985-1987: Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies Fellowship
- 2010-현재: 한국연구재단, Social Science Korea (SSK)
- 2009-2011: 한국학술진흥재단, 신진교수연구지원사업, “한국 특허 데이터를 이용한 발명자
- 2007-2009: 한국학술진흥재단, 신진교수연구지원사업, “ 특허 개발자 패널 데이터를 이용한 과학자의 생산성에 관한 연구”
- Graduate courses at KU: Labor Market Theory I (ECO 641, 770), Human Capital Theory(ECO 643)
- Graduate courses at UB: Macroeconomic theory (ECO 507), Economic Development (ECO 516), Labor Economics (ECO 543), Labor Economics (ECO 743)
- Undergraduate courses at KU: Introduction to Economics (Econ 150), Labor economics(ECO 244)
- Undergraduate courses at UB: Introduction to Macroeconomics (ECO 181), Macroeconomic theory (ECO 407), Economic Development (ECO 416), Labor Economics (ECO 443)