Solaire Resort & Casino is the first integrated destination resort on a 8.3 hectare site in Manila’s Entertainment City. Solaire boasts 800 luxurious resort-style accommodations in two distinctive towers, extensive dining options, impressive gaming facilities and state-of the art lyric theatre that has changed the way people view resort casinos in Manila. Solaire offers unique experience of comfort, elegance and luxury, all underlined by the staff’s unparalleled warm Filipino hospitality.
직무 Integrated Resort Operations Associate (해외 근무)
채용구분 계약직 (정규직 전환가능형)
공고마감일 채용시 조기마감
– It is critical that the candidate for these roles possess deep knowledge and experience on Chinese and/or Korean cultural behaviour / patterns / customs
– Must be fluent in <Korean + English> or <Mandarin + English>
– Any work or trainee experience related to Integrated resorts or hospitality is an advantage
– College graduate
– Minimum 21 years old (International age)
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Detail oriented, excellent organization and communication skills.
* 남자의 경우, 병역필
The role will provide assistance operationally to guest facing departments, particularly in performing customer facing duties within the Integrated resorts operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Provide high standard of customer service considering patron specific preferences and customs.
– Provide Hotel services assistance focusing on Chinese and/or Korean patrons.
– Provide Gaming (operations and marketing) related services focusing on Chinese and/or Korean patrons.
– Serve as resource in terms of information related to nationality customs, habits, of Chinese and/or Korean patrons
– Perform trainings and orientation to team members when needed related to Chinese and/or Korean culture, habits, and behaviour.
– Provide information about facilities, entertainment and benefits of Solaire Resort and Casino.
– Deliver the current promotions and events information to the members and encourage members to join the promotion and events.
– Report any incidents to the Supervisors and direct complaints to appropriate departments and managers.
– Collect feedback from members and customers and report to supervisors in order to improve the service standard and facilities.
– Keep confidentiality of all necessary policies and customer information.
– Other tasks related to casino / Integrated resort operations as needed by the department.
18 months contract With housing provided (계약기간 만료 후 정규직 전환가능)
근무지: 필리핀 근무 (Tambo Entertainment City, 1 Aseana Ave, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila)