Big Data Analysis & Optimization Engineer
As an intern in our Korea Sales & Marketing Office, you will be supporting the strategy officer in a variety of innovative, fast-paced environment with big data analysis and optimization of SW solutions to develop many sales and marketing activities as well as AI education platform.
This is your chance to support Intel’s AI Education platform and provide training courses to other parties as well as running several SW applications on Intel systems, bench marking test and educational activities such as training trainers(WISET), AI drone competition, AI hands on at Korea Super Computing Conference. This is for undergraduate intern for 1 year in Seoul, Korea.
– Support Python & openVINO education program to distribution partners and VARs(including WISET)
– Support enabling cloud environment with Kubernetes and docker for big data analysis and bench marking test of several applications on Intel HW platforms as well as develop AI solutions.
– Support activities and upcoming events. Organize these activities into a practical form of monthly report.
– General Meeting Summary & Action Item tracking in the partner meetings and activities. Make an action tracker for each meeting and record meeting notes with sales pipeline updates.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– understanding of AI framework, especially about Tensorflow and Keras
– Linux Ubuntu experience
– Kubernetes and Docker experience
– GUI development (Android application development) if possible
– voice recognition or NLP project experiences
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our “billings” customers while also pulling end solutions through to “consumption”. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.