직무: Business Operations Intern
· Project & Opportunity management: Monitoring project accounting and opportunity hygiene by collaborating with engagement managers and enterprise service managers.
· Support business reporting on key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
· Support business meeting cadence.
· Continuous improvements in operation process and team mechanism: Help launching new operation process or function for team operational enhancement.
· Support both business and technical team for ad-hoc activities
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree
· Able to work full time for 6 month
· Great team player with excellent communication skill
· Strong attention to details
· Intermediate MS-Excel skills
· Intermediate verbal and writing skills in English
· Self-starter and quick learner who can excel in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
· Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
· Good documentation skill
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position will be located in Seoul, Korea