직무: Public Sector Partner and Program Intern
· Market insight based business analysis for partner ecosystem
· Supporting Partner recruiting and onboarding to APN(AWS Partner Network) in Public Sector
· Research and analysis for solutions on public cloud in Public Sector
· Assist Partner Team and Partner Program Team
· Supporting Partner Enablement processes including scheduling, following-up, and reviewing training programs for the team
· Participate and provide support to various kinds of team events.
· Process innovation in business procedure and operation
· Pursuing Bachelor Degree (Any Stream)
· Eligible to work for full time for six months
· Interested in Information Technology and Cloud industry
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success.
· A Team player comfortable collaborating with extended teams
· Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and Korean
· Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· Bachelors or Masters in Systems engineering, or related Engineering degree
· Solid understanding and demonstrated success with practical applications of Lean / Six Sigma tools such as Failure Mode & Effects Analysis, Design of Experiments, Measurement System Analysis, Analysis of Variance, Hypothesis Testing, Value Stream Mapping, Pareto Charts, Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility, Cpk.
· 4+ years of program management experience in a dynamic environment.