회사명 : 델테크놀로지스
직무: Global Services-Junior Client Technical Support Engineer (사원급)
Junior Client Solution Technical Support Engineer
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media.
No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products.
For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a Junior Technical Support Engineer on our Product Services team in Seoul, Korea to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Technical Support Technician, you will work with highly skilled technical advisors to develop and deliver solutions that enable customers to maximize returns on IT investments, drive efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Responsible for providing telephone, email, chat and remote diagnostic technical support Client Solution Products such as PC, desktops, display monitors, portables, peripherals and software custom or off the shelf software industry or proprietary
• Prioritizes daily activities based on complexity and escalates the major or critical issues to next level by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions within standard time frames
• Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of Dell Technologies Client Solution Products
• As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required (Normal work hour is from 9 to 6, and shift work for evening/night may be possible for about 2 months of the year)
• Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Excellent communications skills (verbal / written) / English Preferred
• Teamwork oriented person
• Ability to work under pressure with calmness and composure
• Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills using operational and diagnostic procedures
• Ability to demonstrate sense of urgency regarding customer reported issues.
• Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline or any other related field.
• Possesses understanding and technical ability for computer system hardware and OS
• Ability to analyse and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 12/18/2020
서류 접수 > 1차 기술 면접(직무 역량 평가) > 2차 면접(임원 면접) > 최종합격자 발표
소속팀: Global Services
직무: Junior Client Technical Support Engineer (사원급)
공고 시작일 / 공고 마감일 : 2020-12-9 ~ 2020-12-18
채용구분 및 기간 : 정규직
근무지: 서울시 강남구 역삼동 강남파이낸스센터 빌딩 (GFC) 18층
지원자격: 대졸 이상 (전공 무관)