회사명 : TikTok 틱톡
직무: Legal Counsel – Korea 채용
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Team
The HR operations team endeavors to continuously build and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the whole employee lifecycle. We are dedicated about leading with care and have empathy in mind. We strive to develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We aspire to ensure employees feel heard and that they are given the appropriate resources and support needed to be effective and efficient during their careers. The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a positive attitude, and exhibits patience, teamwork, critical thinking, and emotional intelligence.
- Support senior counsel on a full range of legal issues involving TikTok Korea.
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of agreements including service, development, advertising, entertainment, influencer and promotion agreements and NDAs; develop contract models and templates as necessary.
- Conduct product review of our products, marketing and sales initiatives, and respond promptly to other cross-functional groups.
- Advise on various compliance and litigation matters concerning all products and business campaigns in Korea.
- Assist in contract management.
- Work with external legal counsel on specific matters ranging from litigation to expert advice requests.
- Minimum of 4+ year experience working at a leading law firm or in-house.
- Korean bar admission is required.
- Relevant experience within the content business, media or technology areas.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in both Korean and English.
- Demonstrated ability to draft and review complex commercial agreements, sensitive written communications with customers and government agencies and other legal documents both in Korean and English.
- Excellent listening, communication and analytical skills to articulate complex legal issues clearly and concisely to cross-functional teams.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
채용 시 마감
※채용 시 조기마감 될 수 있습니다.
지원링크 : https://www.superookie.com/jobs/6098c2bc8b129f6f125abf7c