회사명 : Cytiva
직무: Field Application Specialist (Cell Therapy) 신입/ 주니어경력 채용
What you’ll do
– Provide pre and post sales technical support to customers and sales teams on reagents and cell therapy workflows
– Prioritize and deliver product demonstrations, training, sites visits and follow ups.
– Craft and develop initial protocols for customers moving from open to closed systems, or scaling their processes, and where possible perform proof of concept runs.
– Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer happiness whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/Cytiva businesses.
– Troubleshoot customer technical issues and add value to Cytiva’s customers by identifying continuous improvement opportunities in their manufacturing processes and designing and implementing innovative process improvement
– Ensure extensive reporting of all on-field activities and customer contacts on SFDC
– Collaborate with regional and global FAS team to deliver support to customers
– Developing and maintaining relationships with the regional commercial and marketing teams, as well as the global product managers and R&D organizations
– Crafting, developing and delivering training courses, theoretical as well as practical, in the field of cell therapy
– Collect customer and market feedback from the field and channel it to internal team and relevant departments
– Collaborate with colleagues from the wider life sciences team to identify and develop complete solutions for customers.
– Domestic travel 80%; Office 20%
Who You Are
- A MS or PhD degree in Life Sciences
- Business level English language proficiency, with demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, matrixed, and customer focused environment
- Solid experience in cell therapy is preferred
6월 12일 마감