회사명 : 주식회사 필립스코리아
직무: Field Service Engineer CT Busan CS Delivery(신입) 채용
[Key Areas of Responsibilities]
- The Field Service Engineer is the ambassador of Philips HealthTech ensuring that all customers are satisfied while meeting or exceeding our business targets.
- Executes technical service to the requests, problems, or planned service activities. These can be coordinated, scheduled and with prepared action plans from the customer care center. Solutions or actions should be carried out in accordance with our regulatory guidelines, processes & procedures.
- Install Philips Health Systems’ equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by PH
- Perform planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by PH
- Perform corrective maintenance, supported when necessary by tier-2 support helpdesk
- Demonstrate commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
- Submit timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
- Be aware of customer needs and potential commercial leads (Philips Lifecycle Solutions – PLS) through customer visits and provide feedback and recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization
- Keep abreast of new technologies likely to affect PH range of products
- Be a professional representative for PH with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behaviour in accordance with PH policy and targets
- Responsible for executing service events (maintenance & Installation) in compliance with applicable version of Business Unit (BU) / Business Line (BL) service manuals and relevant PH quality standard policies
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results
- Responsible for adopting appropriate ESD control while servicing PH equipment
- Responsible for using appropriate electronic measurement equipment in calibration controlled cycle
- Responsible for reporting identified device safety issues according to applicable PH quality standard policy
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- Other duties as required by management, including travel and support all region of Korea
- Acts on Customer escalations, Complaints (safety / non safety related) or feedback, following agreed processes to ensure that information is captured as possible, to allow for timely follow up
- Solutions are provided by using Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting techniques, service technical information or knowledge and keeping the customer informed of the service status
- Ensures all FCO SWOs are timely planned and implemented
- Take ownership and be accountable for own actions
- Determine most cost-effective repair/solution to minimize customer downtime.
[Qualifications & Desired Characteristics]
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of technical complex systems
- Good communication in English
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- If you are experienced
- Experience in the Medical System (Imaging System) industry is recommended.
- 0-3 years’ experience is required
[About Philips Korea]
㈜필립스코리아(Philips Korea Ltd.)는 네덜란드 필립스 그룹(Royal Philips)의 한국 현지법인으로 1976년도에 설립되었습니다. 헬스 시스템즈와 퍼스널 헬스의 사업부문을 통해 인간지향적이고 혁신적인 다양한 제품 및 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다. 본사는 서울 중구 T타워에 소재하며 한국에서 전개되는 필립스의 모든 활동을 대표합니다.
– 필립스 코리아 홈페이지: http://www.philips.co.kr
– 필립스 동영상 보러가기:
- Philips Korea Brand campaign with innovation and you :https://youtu.be/wc63XN4PC5A
- We see healthcare differently :https://youtu.be/UYsAn5ePKrI
면접은 서류전형 합격자에 개별통지 합니다.
국가보훈대상자와 신체장애자는 관련서류 제출시 관계법에 따라 우대함.
모든 서류는 반드시 MS Word로 작성하기 바랍니다.
제출하신 서류는 일체 반환하지 않습니다.
입사지원서 내용에 허위사실이 판명될 경우 입사가 취소될 수 있습니다.
기타 문의사항은 E-mail로 문의바랍니다.
8월 4일 23시 59분 마감