회사명 : 부킹닷컴 코리아
직무: Contents team Language Specialist – Korean 채용
We are currently looking for a Korean Language Specialist for our global Content Agency within Booking.com.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the quality of the Korean version of the Booking Holdings products (website, apps, newsletter etc.) and communication materials (TV commercials, PR releases etc.) for a variety of clients throughout the business with content needs.
Besides being passionate about language and localization, as a Language Specialist you have a strong commercial understanding which helps you to maintain and continuously improve the quality of our products. You take action accordingly in order to provide our customers with a product at the highest standard of quality.
This position will be based in our Seouloffice.
– Translate, create, localize and review content for the Koreanmarket;
– Provide commercially attractive and creative translations from English into Korean for website copy, app copy and promotional materials, including newsletters, to appeal to the Koreanmarket;
– Maintain the quality of the Koreanversion of Booking.com, including conducting product checks and maintaining language specific tools, such as glossaries and style guides;
– Provide custom language services, as requested by other departments, such as providing localized marketing content, language-based research and data collection and analysis designed to optimize the effectiveness of the website and the service offered to Koreancustomers;
– Freelance management and support, such as evaluating the quality of translations for candidates, quality monitoring of the freelance translations, providing freelancers with consistent feedback.
– Higher education in a relevant field;
– Fluent level spoken and written Korean, accompanied with excellent knowledge of English;
– Experience in translating and/or writing attractive, localized website copy for the Korean market;
– Strong customer focus;
– Strong computer skills, including familiarity with Computer Assisted Translations tools;
– Flexibility, accuracy, efficiency, experience in working with deadlines, prioritization skills, strong analytical skills and ability to multitask;
– Proactive and initiative, both when working independently and in collaboration with a team;
– Positive attitude;
– Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
– Experience in social media content production, audio visual localization, and conducting market research for the Koreanmarket would be a plus.
– A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented;
– Internal training and various possibilities of personal development in our fast growing company.
7월 31일 18시 마감