회사명 : Cytiva Korea
직무: Product Manager ( AKTA, Biacore and Imager) 경력 채용
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva, you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
- Maximize sales order, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of given product and business solutions.
- Develop proper and up-to date competitive strategy utilizing product knowledge and market insight
- Organize and deliver product demonstration, training, site visits and follow ups.
- Provide pre and post sales technical support to customers and sales teams on AKTA, Biacore and Imager
- Ensure exhaustive reporting of all on-field activities and customer contact on SFDC
- Developing and maintaining relationship with the regional commercial and marketing teams as well as the global product managers and R&D organizations
- Designing, developing and delivering training courses, theoretical as well as practical in the field of basic life sciences research
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related
- At least 1+ years field experiences in research & development, product application or related
- Solid knowledge of AKTA, Biacore and Imager
- Business level English in writing reading and speaking
- Commercial and sales mindset
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
11월 6일 15시 43분 마감
지원링크 : https://www.superookie.com/jobs/616d18188b129f506974e09c