회사명 : 틱톡
직무: Quality Analyst – Live Streaming (신입/경력) 채용
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
Our Quality Assurance team audits and reviews our Moderation teams, handling appeals, audits, feedback, and providing support on ad hoc policy questions. Our Operations team moderate millions of videos globally every day, ensuring we are bringing only safe content to our users.
What will I be doing?
– You will be monitoring Livestreaming content from Korean Market, to ensure community ecological security via sampling QA tasks.
– You will conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
– You will participate on organizing QA reports to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
– You will work closely with Market POC for tracking policy-related questions, issues, and solutions.
– You will attend calibration sessions for the Content Moderation teams across Korea to ensure that operational policies and processes are being applied consistently.
– You will participate on enhancing moderation policy and community safety continuously.
What should I bring with me?
– Bachelor’s degree
– You have more than ten-month experience working on content quality, safety, or policy in a major tech or media company.
– You have a deep understanding of Korean online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
– You pay strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
– You have a proven track record of working with co-workers across different countries is preferable but not required.
– The candidate needs to be fluent in both English and Korean
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.