회사명 : JTI
직무: [JTI Korea_외국계 담배회사] People & Culture Business Support Associate 채용
Please apply until December 14, COB.
Local applicants only.
Department: People and Culture
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Reporting to: P&C Business Support Manager
Employment type: Temporary (Full-time transition available)
P&C Business Support Associate
The position is responsible for accurate and timely request, verification, and monitoring of all P&C data in Korea market. On top of data management, the position should support the team by managing benefit program operation, expense & travel process management, and PR/PO/GR execution within the team. It requires good cooperation with various stakeholders indcluding GBS, BFAs, and all employees for queries regarding P&C data. Proactive and timely planning for data processing & monitoring is the must of this position.
What will you do?
- P&C Data Processing & Management
- Request change & verify SAP HR PA data coordinating with GBS
- Proactively verify data change needs in TA / TM / C&B by regularly coordinating with each CoB members
- Update monthly incumbent files, organizational charts, and P&C Dashboard for internal distribution
- Support managers and the team for vefying P&C data
- Support team on the audit, reporting of various data, e.g. actual, history of incumbents
- Benefit Contract, Memo and SAP (01) Administration
- Monitor contract periods, draft new / renewal contracts, and proceed internal review & approvals
- Raise PR for all services and goods to be procured for C&B or personnel costs
- Prepare and initiate memos required for new and/or renewal benefit programs
- Administrate required actions in SAP for PO/GR
- Talent Acquisition Support
- Create recruitment request to GBS and local agencies
- Support onboarding process upon hiring confirmation, such as sending out official letter, compensation package, internal announcement, and document collection
- File personal records file upon joining
- Local Agency contract management
- Expense & Travel System Management
- Create monthly concur expense report and share to each stakeholder
- Request deductions in payroll if there is any personal spending
- Monitor & troubleshoot FCM travel system if there is any issue found by users
- Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.
Who are we looking for?
- Possesses a University degree
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Human Resources (People & Culture), additional 1 to 2 years to minimum is an advantage
- Fluent in Korean (speaking, listening and writing)
- Good English speaking, listening and writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Knowledge in SAP HR Module
- Active and timely communication to key stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Work at our JTI office in Seoul.
- Be part of a truly international and diverse company with over 40,000 employees in 130 countries.
- Experience the culture of an Investors in People certified company
- Find out why 9 out of 10 employees recommend us to a friend.
- Understand why 9 out of 10 employees say they feel free to be themselves.
12월 14일 마감