회사명 : Cytiva Korea
직무: Field Engineer 신입 정규직 채용
What you will do
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to Life Sciences in the assigned area. 높은 퀄리티의 기술적 서비스로 고객의 만족을 유지
- Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues
- Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers
- LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
- Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multi-functional rooms. Shares best practices.
- Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the Cytiva Service Quality Policy Statement.
- Aware of and comply with the Cytiva Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. Insure timely dispatch closure. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed time frame.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Who you are
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent. Major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Bio-Chemistry, Genetic Engineering , Department of Biology 대학 졸업생 (생물학, 분자 생물학, 유전공학, 미생물, 생화학을 선호, 그 외 전자, 기계, 의공)
- Technical analytical skills 분석능력
- Fresh graduate ~ 3 years Field Services experience 신입~3년 경력 * 단 생물학, 분자 생물학, 유전공학, 미생물, 생화학 전공시 3년 경력 이상 가능
- Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities
- Sought by others for guidance and advice
- Fluent in English 영어 비즈니스레벨
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page!
Cytiva is global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
2. 1차 인터뷰
3. 2차 인터뷰
4. 최종 합격
12월 25일 00시 마감
지원링크 : https://www.superookie.com/jobs/61b2bd608b129f478618dc52