회사명 : 아마존서비시즈코리아
직무: 아마존웹서비스 – 채용팀 (Talent Acquisition) 인턴 채용
At Amazon we recruit inspirational talent who innovate with our customers and enable them to grow. Our people are our asset and our Talent Acquisition team works hand in hand with our business to identify, attract and hire “bar-raising” talent.
Our Recruiting Intern will work within Korea Talent Acquisition team in a fast-paced recruiting environment. As an intern you will be exposed to all elements of recruitment strategy and execution, working with Recruiters and Sourcers to ensure hiring teams are supported in efficiently working with candidates and business teams to provide an exceptional hiring experience for all involved.
About the internship:
Whatever your background, if you love learning what it takes to hire and develop the best, enjoy building plans to attract, retain, develop, and support growing teams, and effectively communicate across diverse teams in multiple countries, Amazon is a great place to be.
Amazon is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join our fast paced world as interns. An internship here will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to the professional world.
You will put your skills to the test and roll up your sleeves while working with the team to learn about recruitment, while delivering projects and proposals to contribute to the team’s success (and ultimately our customers’). This could include:
· Helping to develop strategies in order to attract potential new Amazonians to learn about opportunities within Amazon.
· Learning how to proactively source candidates for exciting positions across a variety of regions.
· Support with planning and logistics for events, such as recruitment events, leadership trainings, and more.
· Developing your skills in candidate screening and assessment, learning how to test for candidate fit for a variety of positions.
· Assist in streamlining the application processes from external channels (events, job boards, etc).
· Proposing new ways to delight candidates.
– This opportunity is for currently enrolled students & graduates.
so you are currently working towards a 3+ years university degree in Business, Technology, Analytics, HR or a related field, and have not yet graduated.
– You have the right to work indefinitely in the country to which you are applying.
– You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Korean and English.
– You are expected to be results-driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
– The personal drive, interest and enthusiasm towards areas of TA and HR.
– Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
– Previous work experience – an internship, part-time or full- time role; if it’s in a people- or customer-facing environment, even better.
채용 시 마감