회사명 : 아마존웹서비시즈코리아
직무: AWS Internship Program – Solutions Architect 채용
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. Our internships offer exceptional opportunities for you to grow your technical and non-technical skills. From day one, you will be working with experienced engineers who love what they do.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Associate Solutions Architect Intern
The Solutions Architects (SA) organization is a diverse team that focuses on helping customers build infrastructures and applications at scale using AWS solutions. Our solutions architects are passionate technologists with technical breadth and depth coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
As an SA intern, you will receive AWS technical training, immerse yourself in cloud computing, develop business acumen, presentation delivery, and learn more about Amazon culture. You will work in a one on one project environment with the possibility of group projects, complete the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification, and attend professional development events.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge?
Upon successful completion of the internship program, select interns will receive a full-time offer to join as an Associate Solutions Architect (which includes a twelve-month training program, known as AWS Tech U) in 2022/2023, after completion of their degree program.
Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members in an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Projects and tasks are assigned in a way that leverages your strengths and helps you further develop your skillset.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
· Currently enrolled in an Associate or greater degree program (e.g., Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree) with a graduation date between June 2022 and September 2023. Majoring in one of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems or related science/technical fields.
· Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
· Experience with two or more of the following Networking fundamentals, Security, Storage or Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
· Applicants will need work authorisation for Korea.
· Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
· Good communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.