Overview of the job
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us!
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
Sales Managers at P&G
We want someone who can set priorities and follow through on dedications, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators. We offer you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead join value for both companies. In sales, you will influence our customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves making recommendations on assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior. Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing & promotion, space & location, and retail experience
- Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually helpful business plans
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- Provide input into retailer category strategy
How success looks like:
- Functional performance – Choose success metrics that reflect work processes for an employee to get the job done. Monitoring how well an employee performs his job is essential to maintaining a competitive business
- Revenue and profits – Create success metrics that reflect the revenue and profits your employee generates. It’s common for positions that directly affect revenue and profits to have commissions or bonuses tied to them e.g. SLS
- Time-based performance – Stipulate success metrics that are time-specific. Choose measures that require detailed changes in performance over time
- Employee growth – Set metrics that challenge your employee from the outset, encouraging him/her to reach towards peak performance.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in e-Commerce preferred
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Able to travel abroad
- Completed or exempted from military service
- Legally eligible to work in Korea