Division: People & Culture
Worker Type: Contractor (6 months)
Work location: Seoul, South Korea
Involved in the full cycle of Payroll, Time and Benefits
Internship for 6 months (Roche direct contractor)
- To support Payroll ,Time and Benefits
-Payroll: Data collection
-Time: Annual leave data management
-Benefits: Data collection
-Other administrative tasks
- To support e-HR site management
- Build relationships with HR colleagues within the HR Support Solutions organization as well as with customers to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness.
- Collaborate with peers within region and globally to ensure the HR Support Solutions network provides consistent and effective services to our customers.
- Achieve our HR Support Solutions vision by driving global consistency through collaboration.
- Understand of P&C work structure and each chapter roles and responsibility
Outputs & Deliverables
- Continuous contribution to the improvement of the performance of the Shared Service Centre
- Reaching high customer satisfaction through consistent, high quality delivery and application of customer care principles (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
- Provide feedback, coaching and advice for contacts in both HR and the business (measured by defined stakeholder feedback)
Who you are
In this role you will be working within a team of Specialists focusing on a customer group from one of the regions and across various functions and levels within the organization.
- You bring the following skills and competencies:
- HR knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to handle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders.
- Keen interest in learning learn how to navigate complex HR data structure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Core capabilities include:
- Living customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions (incl. needs anticipation, cultural awareness, managing one’s response)
- Demonstrating end-to-end accountability (incl. big picture and impact understanding, engaging others to ensure a successful outcome)
- Demonstrating problem-solving (incl. active listening, critical thinking, process improvements)
- Having a growth mindset (incl. taking risks and experimenting, seeking new learning opportunities, asking and giving feedback)
- Further requirements
- We are seeking an individual with a degree and 0-1 year of related experience in an HR area and/or working experience in a team and service delivery or customer care environment.
- Experienced and efficient handling of standard IT-applications, preferably Google suite
- Knowledge of Workday HR Processes is preferred
- University degree, HR preferred
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential. Additional languages a plus, based on region/customer requirements.
- English and Korean resume and self-introduction in 1 MS Word file or PDF file.
- Please include your current salary and expected salary information in resume.
- 국, 영문 이력서와 국, 영문 자기소개서를 1개의 MS Word 혹은 PDF 파일로 제출
- 이력서 상단에 현재 연봉과 희망 연봉을 반드시 표기하시기 바랍니다. 누락 시 이력서가 검토되지 않습니다.
- (보훈)취업지원대상자 우대-취업지원대상자증명서 반드시 제출 요망
1. Job application screening 서류 전형
2. Interview 면접 전형
– Interview will be informed to the candidate who passes the resume screen test.
– 면접은 서류전형 합격자에 한해 개별 통보합니다.
– 실무진 면접, 임원 면접
– 면접 일정은 해외지사에서 담당하고 있으며, 일정 확인을 위해 해외 번호(중국)로 연락이 갈 수 있는 점 미리 안내드립니다.
3. Overall assessment 종합 심사
4. Final notification via job offer letter 최종 합격 통지
* The finalist is selected after the comprehensive assessment which includes candidates’ reference check, background check on employment history, education, etc and medical check-up.